1. New moles or change in an existing mole
- Moles can be seen as an early indicator of breast cancer.
- Women with moles had a 13% risk of developing breast cancer than the women with no moles on them.
2. Hoarse throat and persistent cough
- If cancer from the breasts spreads to the lungs, it can lead to persistent coughing and hoarseness of the throat.
- According to statistics, about 60-70% of cancer patients, breast cancer metastasizes to the lungs, causing a dry cough and shortness of breath.